A Versatile Law Firm Ready To Advocate For You
Since 1978, The Ritter Law Office, L.L.C., has been dedicated to meeting the legal needs of the people of southern New Jersey. Over the years, we have provided effective advice and representation, earning a reputation as a client-centered and community-oriented firm. We are proud of that reputation, and strive to live up to it every day.
Our founding attorney, Theodore Ritter, is rated AV-Preeminent* by Martindale-Hubbell, a testament to his commitment to clients and his standing in the local legal community. Similarly, the firm’s partners have received recognition for delivering high-quality representation to clients across the region. We are committed to helping our clients find real solutions to whatever legal problem they may face.
Skilled In Many Practice Areas
As a general practice New Jersey law firm, we offer advice and representation to individuals and businesses across a broad range of legal areas, including:
- Real estate law : We handle everything from the negotiation and drafting of purchase agreements to landlord/tenant disputes to issues affecting developers of residential property and commercial property.
- Business and commercial law : Services in this area include business formation, employment issues, disputes with suppliers and vendors, dissolution of a business and much more.
- Estate planning and administration : We help clients create wills, trusts and other documents designed to effectuate their intent following death. We also represent executors and administrators who need help through the probate process as well as addressing matters on powers of attorney.
- Foreclosure: We understand life’s challenges can bring financial issues. We are here to help you through this difficult time.
- Consumer protection : We represent those victimized by fraudulent business practices, including issues of fraudulent accounting, warranty cases and much more.
- Personal injury law : Following an accident, our lawyers help injured people seek full and fair compensation from negligent parties and their insurance companies.
- Antique and collector car law : Our attorneys are avid car collectors, and our firm maintains one of the few practices that address the unique legal needs of collectors. We help clients protect themselves when buying, selling and insuring an antique or collectible vehicle.
We have the skills to help you in many legal areas. Our attorneys will listen, collaborate and forge ahead.
Contact Our Experienced Attorneys
Serving Bridgeton since 1978 and located at the same Fayette Street address since 1990, The Ritter Law Office, L.L.C., is conveniently situated a mere 100 feet from the door of the county courthouse. Our office hours are 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, with evening and weekend hours by appointment. To schedule a initial consultation, call 866-930-0233 or contact our law firm online.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.